Join the conversation
Come and talk to us about the Long Term Plan
There are lots of ways for you to get involved and have your say on the plan. We want to ensure that the decisions and projects in the plan continue to build the kind of community that the people of Upper Hutt aspire to.
Public consultation on the Long Term Plan 2018 – 2028 will be open from 23 March to 27 April 2018.
- Talk to the Mayor, Expressions Whirinaki (foyer), Thursday 12 April, 10.30 am
- Stall at The Mall, Outside The Warehouse, Thursday 19 April, 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
- Activation scooter competition stall, Maidstone Max, Thursday 26 April, 10.00 am – 2.00 pm
We invite anyone interested in the Long Term Plan to come along to one of our workshops to find out more and talk to Elected Members and key council officers. The content for all sessions will be the same.
If you’d like to attend a workshop, please RSVP by Monday 9 April by calling 527 2111 or email email@example.com
- Workshop 1, Expressions Whirinaki (foyer), Tuesday 10 April, 6.00 pm – 7.30 pm, light refreshments provided
- Workshop 2, Expressions Whirinaki (foyer), Wednesday 11 April, 7.15 am – 8.45 am, light breakfast provided
(PLEASE NOTE – The following two workshops have been cancelled due to lack of interest: Community workshop 1, HAPAI building, Wednesday 11 April, 10.00 am – 11.30 am and Community workshop 2, Expressions Whirinaki, Thursday 12 April, 6.30 – 8.00 pm. Those who registered to attend these sessions have been informed.)
Have your say
Tell us what you think! This is your chance to have your say on Council’s plan for the next ten years.